Hi! My name is Claire and welcome to My Guided Life! My life changed drastically over the past few years. I went from sailing my own ship, to trusting in what you cant see, to surrendering my life completely. A few years ago I was living carefree, day by day, when my life was turned completely upside down.. That is until I found hope in the only One who can provide it – Jesus Himself. My past is anything but perfect, but now… I am JOY filled, I live with purpose, I actively study the word, journal and practice gratitude daily. Most importantly, I put my trust and my life in the only One has been with me this whole time. He showed me the light and now I feel both honored and responsible to share it. My life now consists of Hope, Joy, Faith, Love, Health and Purpose-filled, intentional Living, in the midst of unimaginable heartbreak after losing our son, Preston Carter. By the grace of God, we welcomed our daughter, Ella Grace, on May 6, 2020, just over a year after our son went to heaven.
God never promised a life without troubles, but he does promise to be with us through it all. I hope through my journey you will be encouraged to find Christ and live an intentional, joy filled life!
A little about me..
- I have been married to the absolute LOVE of my life for over 11 years
- We lost our firstborn son, Preston Carter, on April 9, 2019 and are now learning to navigate life after the most unimaginable loss
- Our precious rainbow baby, Ella Grace, joined us earthside on May 6, 2020 and has brought us so much joy after the loss of her big brother
- I am a Believer
- I am a born and raised Dallas, TX girl
- Being immersed in nature is my idea of heaven on earth
- I have been a professional photographer for over 10 years
- I am an INFJ-T and a 9 on the Enneagram
- Doves are my spirit animal