Hi! My name is Claire and welcome to My Guided Life! My life changed drastically over the past few years. I went from sailing my own ship, to trusting in what you cant see, to surrendering my life completely. A few years ago I was living carefree, day by day, when my life was turned completely upside down.. That is until I found hope in the only One who can provide it – Jesus Himself. My past is anything but perfect, but now… I am JOY filled, I live with purpose, I actively study the word, journal and practice gratitude daily. Most importantly, I put my trust and my life in the only One has been with me this whole time. He showed me the light and now I feel both honored and responsible to share it. My life now consists of Hope, Joy, Faith, Love, Health and Purpose-filled, intentional Living, in the midst of unimaginable heartbreak after losing our son, Preston Carter.
God never promised a life without troubles, but he does promise to be with us through it all. I hope through my journey you will be encouraged to find Christ and live an intentional, joy filled life!
A little about me..
- I have been married to the absolute LOVE of my life for over 11 years
- We lost our firstborn son, Preston Carter, on April 9, 2019 and are now learning to navigate life after the most unimaginable loss
- I am a Believer
- I am a born and raised Dallas, TX girl but now reside in South Florida
- Being in nature is my idea of heaven on earth
- I have been a professional photographer for over 10 years
- I am an INFJ-T and a 9 on the Enneagram
- Doves are my spirit animal